Location: Fort Collins, CO, United States
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Job Type: PRN
Job ID: 24506
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2022
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Mountain Crest Behavioral Health Center has an excellent opportunity for a PRN Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing independently, is a compassionate, caring provider, and has excellent interpersonal skills.
The position is PRN and has no guarantee of hours. We looking for a candidate that has weekday and weekend availability.
The facility is open 24/7, 7 days a week.
PMHNP Board certification is REQUIRED.
This position's pay range starts at $49.56/hour.
An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality, and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence, and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
Retirement Package that includes a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance for full and part-time positions
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners
• Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
• Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
• Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the State Board of Nursing in the state of practice or compact privileges under the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact agreement
• Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
• Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff service privileging process.
• Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
• Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
• Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive, and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and is motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.