Location: Arvada, CO, United States
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 55454
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2022
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Mountain Crest Behavioral Health Center has an excellent opportunity for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing independently, is a compassionate, caring provider, and has excellent interpersonal skills.
•Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, works well both autonomously and in a team environment, and is adaptable.
•Optional schedule available T - F 10-hour shifts or M-F 8-hour shifts.
•Experience with adolescent population preferred.
•PMHNP Board certification is REQUIRED.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
•Retirement Package that includes a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
•Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
•Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
•Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners
• Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
• Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
• Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the State Board of Nursing in the state of practice or compact privileges under the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact agreement
• Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
• Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff service privileging process.
• Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
• Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
• Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
The pay range for this position is $47.97/hour – $76.32/ hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant experience.
We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our
inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality, and our
similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence, and
integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find
more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.