This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Gillette, WY, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 59462
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2022
VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Campbell County Memorial Hospital
· JOB SUMMARY
Works under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer. Administers and supervises the Human Resource functions of the hospital including, but not limited to, benefits and employment. Coordinates personnel activities with employees, supervisors and middle and senior management. Performs other duties as assigned.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
· Develops, interprets, revises and implements personnel policies. Ensures distribution of new and updated policies.
· Oversees and revises salary administration to ensure market competitiveness and equitable application.
· Administers or oversees the benefit plans to include revisions and education. Ensures that benefit costs are within budgetary constraints.
· Oversees performance appraisal process, including updates and revisions. Administers merit pay program to ensure consistency and equitable application.
· Administers CCH position classification system, including review of all existing positions, proper classification of new positions, updates and revisions to position descriptions and the classification system.
· Oversees new employee orientation program.
· Oversees recruitment for and filling of employment vacancies.
· Administers employee relations programs including, but not limited to, management and staff training, problem/dispute resolution, grievance procedures, Employee Assistance Program, and employee advocacy.
· Oversees the functions and operations of Childcare Department, Professional Development and Employee Health, Infection Control, Wellness, Corporate Wellness, Health Check, Patient Experience, and Chaplains
· Participates on the Administrative Council team and is responsible for overall operations of the CCH, especially those related to Human Resources.
· Complies with the CCH’s Corporate Compliance Program including, but not limited to, the Code of Conduct, laws and regulations, and hospital policies and procedures.
· Must be free from governmental sanctions involving health care and/or financial practices.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Education: Bachelors degree in business administration, personnel management, or another comparable field accompanied by appropriate experience. Graduate degree preferred.
· Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resource Management (or educational and work equivalent).
· Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Ability to type and use computer.
· Interpersonal Skills: Work requires interpersonal skills to communicate sensitive business matters to individuals who have varying levels of comprehension, and problem solving skills necessary to interact with managers, employees, vendors and the public.
· Essential Physical Requirements: Work is performed in an office setting.
· Essential Mental Abilities: Work requires ability to communicate effectively. Ability to think quickly and handle various projects simultaneously. Ability to act decisively and take effective action. Knowledge of software applications.
· Essential Sensory Requirements: Sufficient vision, hearing and speech to perform duties.
· Exposure to Hazards: OSHA CATEGORY III. Identified job duties do not have any anticipation for contact with blood, contaminated body fluids or tissues.
· Other (Hours of Work): Generally, Monday through Friday, although will be expected to work evenings, nights and weekends as job and duties require. Required to take administrative call.