Location: Denver, CO, United States
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 61529
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2022
Business Systems Analyst, Revenue Cycle
This is a full-time, exempt/salaried position on UCHealth’s Revenue Cycle team. You may be based in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins or Metro Denver, Colorado. Identifies user needs to determine and implement systems that will meet business requirements. Writes high-level design specifications for users and programmer/analysts. Works with others to determine effective and efficient methods of implementing applications. Designs, codes and tests applications following departmental standards.
· Works with users to determine business needs which may be met through the use of computer applications; writes preliminary design documentation to be reviewed and approved by users; writes detailed design documentation for use by the analysts.
· Designs and develops detailed reports according to user needs using structured design, coding and testing methodologies; provides on call support; responds to user needs as appropriate.
· Analyze work flow to determine best application with the system. Assist in modifying the user work flow to optimize the system usage. Partner with user for seamless transition to using the application.
· Works with peers analysts to provide support and makes recommendations as to the approach or problem resolution; participates in design and code walk-throughs. Assists with systems development and implementation activities including designing and specifying methods for installing systems.
· High School diploma or GED
· 3 years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience with Power BI or Tableau
· Experience and/or Six Sigma Certification
The pay range for this position is: $30.24 - $45.36 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.