Job title: Manager, Marketing Project Management
Reports to: Senior Director of Brand Management
Responsible for project managing and leading the project management team in the department’s development and execution of marketing initiatives.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
Skills and abilities:
- Creative process- and operations-focused with ability to innovate and be nimble within iterative process updates; experience building processes and establishing procedural framework within an internal agency or startup is a plus. Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows for cross functional projects, including broadcast, radio, print, digital and social media. Supports special projects and business analysis as requested.
- Ability to visualize and maneuver around complex processes and offer methods for improvement.
- Proven ability to effectively manage high volume of projects simultaneously from highly complex multi-media campaigns to highly tactical quick turns.
- Prepare high level plans covering all stages of from initiation, planning to execution with clearly defined milestones and timelines along with budgeting and forecasted resources.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent organizational, time management and multitasking capabilities.
- Analytical, creative and critical thinker who possesses leadership qualities and feels confident working with all personality-types and work-styles.
- Strong communicator with positive attitude and ability to indirectly manage and lead collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and coaching skills with direct reports.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented and adept at identifying potential roadblocks and project risks related to budgets, resources and timelines.
- Ability to motivate and influence others by displaying strong leadership and change-management skillset.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- The Manager of Marketing Project Management (MPM) leads the development and execution of the marketing team’s internal project management functions by providing leadership and fostering cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- The MPM oversees the project management team and works with cross-functional teams to create efficiencies and consistencies across the internal divisions. The MPM develops, creates and implements process and planning strategies and has oversight to all programs to properly allocate creative resources and requests.
- The MPM will review all creative and campaign briefs to ensure creative disciplines and needs are considered, requests are aligned to the brand vision and standards, and ample time is given to create the work. The manager should have a keen sensitivity to creative and project management workload(s) and project deadlines with the ability to shift and balance priorities based on the overall volume of work.
- Serves as expert in
creative workflow processes, identifying opportunities for improvements and assists
in the development and delivery of the appropriate change management. Focus on
systems integration to include Digital Asset Management systems, process
simplification and optimization.
Daily Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and coach project management team and provide support as needed to ensure all projects stay on schedule, adhere to brand strategy and guidelines and have been trafficked through the appropriate approvals and QC steps within the stakeholder processes.
- Creates campaign level planning schedules through collaboration with ALT and planning meetings with Strategist, Data & Insights and Creative Director.
- Facilitates the training on creative project management systems and media and production processes, ensuring they are designed to operate holistically with other departments.
- Create, manipulate and maintain schedules within creative project management software for multiple media and collateral projects.
- Creative and Wrike process owner + training. Assist in training and onboarding new team members.
- Filter and evaluate all incoming creative project requests. Responsible for creative and PM capacity management to determine and assign creative teams.
- Big picture and surveillance of all creative project schedules, scopes and hours forecasting. Owns and leads marketing status with project management team.
- Leads CRB and SRB deck prep, reviews and shares with MLT and supporting team.
- Recommends and implements policy and procedure improvements.
- Owner of Wrike (project management system) and Media Valet (Digital Asset Management system) deployments, training and contracts.
- Manages creative freelance and project management budget as well as vendor relationships with art directors, designers, translators, copywriters and proofreaders.
- Responsible for performance measurement / reporting and analytics upon deployment of Wrike Resource and Analyze.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Required Licensure/Certification: None Required.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of relevant experience. Preferred: 7 years of creative project management experience and knowledge of scheduling software and a focus on waterfall and agile methodologies.
The pay range for this position is: $43.25 - $69.19 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to
recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient
experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The
bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following
completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.