Leads team members of an assigned area or function by demonstrating and providing advanced knowledge of job responsibilities.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
- Assists with the development, implementation, and evaluation of departmental policies and procedures. Provides mentoring, monitoring, coaching, and evaluation of team members' performance, especially in the areas of productivity and quality management.
- Serves as a positive role model for team members by working with them to promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Assists with coordinating services, prioritizing assignments and workflow, and promoting situational decision-making/problem solving.
- Performs responsibilities of underlying job. Takes responsibility for, or provides guidance to team members on, the handling of complex or novel issues.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum Required Education: High School diploma or GED.
- Required Licensure/Certification: None Required.
- Minimum Experience: 1 year of experience.
The pay range for this position is: $19.10 - $24.83 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.