This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lone Tree, CO, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 79516
Date Posted: Dec 9, 2022
This is a full-time, salaried/exempt opportunity on UCHealth’s Plan Administration team located in Lone Tree, CO. Prepares and maintains financial and business transactions, applying accounting principles that include work that is analytical, evaluative using both accounting theory and practice.
· Prepares general ledger entries in conjunction with monthly closing processes and reconciles general ledger accounts.
· Develops analytical/departmental reports as required or requested. Analyzes financial variances.
· Serves as an interdepartmental liaison.
· Works with internal and external auditors to prepare for and facilitate audits.
· Ensures departmental and organizational compliance with current accounting standards, hospital policies and applicable laws and regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1 year of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related area
· 1+ yrs Accounting experience in healthcare
· TPA experience
The pay range for this position is: $24.11 - $36.17 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
· Loan Repayment: UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.