Location: Denver, CO, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 74954
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2023
PROJECT MANAGER SR, Employer Solutions
This is a full-time, exempt/salaried position based on UCHealth’s PRND Employer Solutions team based in Denver, CO. You must reside in Colorado. Travel among all UCHealth facilities will be required. Manages complex and long-range projects as assigned.
· The Senior Project Manager of Employer Solutions is responsible for building and maintaining relationships and working with brokers, consultants and employers within UCHealth’s healthcare delivery system footprint in order to understand commercially-based market needs and challenges, and to provide solutions that align with UCHealth’s overarching strategic goals.
· The position collaborates with each of UCHealth’s unique payer partners to define prospective opportunities with employers and groups.
· This position also works with internal UCHealth stakeholder constituents to advocate and support other health care solutions specific to employer populations, while evaluating opportunities to cross-promote; this includes, but is not limited to, collaborating with business and operational leaders over our virtual health, occupational health, and third party administrator business lines.
· This position develops and executes direct-to-employer strategies outside of our commercial value-based contracts, when defined as strategically appropriate.
· This position does require travel throughout the UCHealth system footprint to meet with localized stakeholders.
Skills and Abilities
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action. Must have great networking skills and be able to build and maintain strategic relationships with payer representatives, brokers, employers, consultants, aligned provider groups, and internal business development, operations, and finance leaders. Must be able to develop visual and data driven presentations and deliver presentations to small and large groups.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5 years of relevant experience
The pay range for this position is: $36.19 - $54.28 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.