Location: Aurora, CO, United States
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 82299
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2022
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINER ASSOCIATE
This is a full-time, hourly position on UCHealth's IT Training team. You may be based in Metro Denver, Colorado Springs or Fort Collins. This is a 100% work-from-home position but you must reside in Colorado. Travel among all UCHealth sites will be required and the first site will be Campbell County Health in Gillette, Wyoming.
This is a PROJECT ONLY opportunity with an anticipated end date of November 2023 but it could be extended. You will be an employee of UCHealth, eligible for the full benefits package.
· Delivers basic and advanced lesson plans and curriculum utilizing more advanced knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of methods as individual training and group instruction as assigned. Works directly with staff and providers while on-site in all UCHealth and affiliate clinics and hospitals to provide training in Epic to enhance workflows. Focused utilization of more advanced knowledge for specified training needs and effectiveness.
· Documents basic issues and workflow changes during training sessions and reports information as appropriate. Identifies workflow and technical issues, suggests system build ideas for users, and works with the team to analyze and determine processes for integration when supporting in the UCHealth/affiliate clinics and hospitals.
· Develop specific workbooks to manage and implement affiliate workflows and protocols.
· Responsible for follow-up communication and training resolution with all users.
· Assists with IT projects as needed.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 2 years of training experience, preferably in a healthcare related field with 6 months or more of Epic experience
· Healthcare training experience
· Epic EMR training experience
The pay range for this position is: $24.68 - $37.03 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.