Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 96469
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2023
This is a full-time, exempt/salaried position on UCHealth’s Finance Administration team based in Colorado Springs CO. This is a hybrid position…approximately 60% work-from-home/40% on-site.
· Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
· Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
· Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
· Supports special projects and business analysis as requested.
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
· 2 years of related experience
· Hospital experience
· Management experience
The pay range for this position is: $47.57 - $76.11 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
Student Loan Repayment: UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.