This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Loveland, CO, United States
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 95471
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2023
Help make extraordinary things possible.
Our well-established UCHealth Women’s Care Clinic is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join our midwifery program in Loveland and Greeley.
You will be joining a busy team that work collaboratively in a hybrid midwifery model seeing low-risk patients. Patients will see both physicians and midwives throughout their care. Our ideal candidate is flexible, brings a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, clinical expertise, and a passion for evidence-based medicine.
Preferred: 3-5 years of CNM experience
• The position will be based at our Loveland and Greeley clinics.
• Position includes clinic shifts and call shifts.
• C-section assist experience is preferred.
• Deliveries at UCHealth Greeley Hospital and UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
The pay range for this position is $47.77 - $68.27 / hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant APP experience.
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners
• Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
• Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) is required for hire and must be maintained throughout employment.
• Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the State Board of Nursing in the state of practice or compact privileges under the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact agreement
• Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
• Fill prescriptive authority
• Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
• Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
• Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive, and intellectual curiosity.
We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and is motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance for full and part-time positions
Loveland, Colorado is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes, and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.