Location: Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 97128
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2023
Provides specialty health care services in both outpatient and acute care settings for acute or chronic health conditions related to gynecologic oncology patients in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
· Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions, including use of prescriptive authority and referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
· Performs gynecologic assessments including pelvic exams, pap smears, biopsies, and colposcopies
· Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies.
· Manages patients’ chemotherapy regimens and provides guidance to the outpatient infusion clinic throughout patients’ treatments.
· Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning their diagnosis, treatment plans, and surveillance.
· Provides surveillance per NCCN guidelines for gynecologic cancer survivors, screening for recurrence.
· Provides care in the context of promoting age and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision-making and the right to self-determination.
· Performs in-patient care and daily morning rounds on post-surgical patients and hospitalized patients with complications related to their gynecologic cancer diagnosis.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
IF APPLICABLE: Are you a RN New Grad? Visit https://www.uchealth.org/professionals/residencies/ to find out about our exciting New Grad opportunities!
The pay range for this position is: $47.440000 - $71.160000 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.