Location: Aurora, CO, United States
Job Type: Part Time
Job ID: 105646
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2023
A great opportunity to join our Respiratory Therapy team!
In addition to our world class benefits listed below, our RTs also:
· May be eligible for $7,5000 sign on bonus!
· Tuition programs to pay for moving your ASRT to a BSRT
· Experience career progression within the RT job family through the STAR program
· Use the Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) technology
· Cross train to work with our tiniest patients in our level 3 Neonatal ICU
· Can participation in Virtual RT program up to one day per week.
Provides care for patients with respiratory disorders.
Part Time (24hr/week) Rotating
06:30-17:00 & 18:30-07:00. Two 12-hour shifts per week. This typically means that you work a 6-week schedule on days and the following 6-week schedule would be on nights.
· Basic Life Support - BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.
· Registered Respiratory Therapist - Nat'l.
· Respiratory Therapist-State
The pay range for this position is: $29.54 - $44.31 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
University of Colorado Hospital
U.S. News ranks University of Colorado Hospital as the No. 1 hospital in Colorado. Additionally, nine of our specialties are ranked among the nation’s best with a national ranking of #2 in Pulmonology & Lung Surgery. University of Colorado Hospital is the region’s only academic hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center, Burn Center of excellence for the region, and Stroke Center. We currently have 8 adult critical care areas; Medical ICU, Medical Surgical Progressive Care, Surgical Trauma ICU, Cardiac ICU, Neuro ICU, Covid ICU, Cardiothoracic ICU, Burn ICU and a Level 3 NICU with 50 beds.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.