Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 86225
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2023
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a CRNA to work for UCHealth Anesthesiology Memorial Central Hospital in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
If you’re a Certified RN Anesthetist that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
Work Schedule: Full Time Rotating
• Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation/education of the patient.
• Develops and implements a plan of care, including anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care. Monitors patient's condition and responds to abnormal responses.
• Assists with providing emergent care by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids and drugs, and performing life support techniques.
• Performs clinical support functions including scheduling, managing materials and supplies, and developing clinical policies and procedures.
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
The pay range for this position is: $178,200 - $216,000 / annually. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience. An annual quality bonus of up to $10K is available.
Candidates interested in full-time, part-time, or PRN are encouraged to apply.
Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus!
Requirements for CRNAs
• Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) issued by the American Heart Association
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Master of Science and graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist program.
• Certification as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the National Board of Certification & Re-certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA). State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Nurse Anesthetist. ACLS, PALS.
• Minimum Experience: None required.
IF APPLICABLE: BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
• Full medical, dental and vision coverage
• Retirement plans to include pension plan and 403(b) matching
• Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
• Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
• Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
• Wellness benefits
• 5 year incentive bonus
• Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
• Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.