This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Fort Collins, CO, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 110902
Date Posted: Aug 21, 2023
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth has an opportunity for a full time Certified Clinical Audiologist at our ENT Clinic in Fort Collins, CO. Responsibilities of this position will include, but not limited to: Testing, evaluating, diagnosing and treating audiological and vestibular/balance function. The Audiologist provides a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services to patients.
Work Schedule: Full Time, Mon. – Fri. 8am to 5pm
The pay range for this position is: $33.82 - $50.73 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
•Performs diagnostic testing to assess patient's hearing and vestibular status and to determine appropriate treatment. May also supervise students.
• Develops, documents, implements, and evaluates a plan of care. Collaborates with patient, patient care team, caregivers and family members to integrate treatment options and plan of care.
• Provides or recommends personal and area sound modification devices and strategies, including hearing aids, implants, and alerting devices.
• Counsels on hearing conservation and fits and trains on hearing protection devices.
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
• Basic Life Support
• Licensed Audiologist
• Cert Clinical Competence in Audiology
• Minimum Required Education: Doctorate of Audiology or Master's Degree conferred before July 1, 2007.
• Required Licensure/Certification: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA or current certification from American Board of Audiology).
• State licensure required.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
• Minimum Experience: 1 year related experience.
• IF APPLICABLE: BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• A 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance for full and part-time positions
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.