Location: Aurora, CO, United States
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 114651
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2023
Systems Engineer Sr, Unix/Storage
This is a position on the Unix/Storage team, supporting Red Hat Servers, Pure and Dell storage infrastructure, and Avamar and Cohesity backup systems . You may be based in Metro Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs or Steamboat Springs but you must reside in Colorado.
· Assists in the design of the overall data center systems architecture and configures, tests, and maintains data center systems equipment and related services.
· Manages and/or performs advanced data center systems maintenance, upgrades, and configurations.
· Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves advanced network problems. Evaluates new and prospective data center systems technologies. Assists in the design and selection of future platforms, addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues.
· Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service. Mentors others and provides guidance and training to departmental staff.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 5 years relevant experience
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration
· Ansible automation and orchestration
· vCenter and automation (PowerCLI and Powershell)
· Pure storage SAN administration
· Dell storage NAS administration
· Healthcare experience
The pay range for this position is: $42.41- $63.62 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
Loan Repayment: UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.