Location: Aurora, CO, United States
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 114234
Date Posted: Mar 29, 2023
Microsoft Office 365 Engineer - SharePoint/Teams/OneDrive
This is a full-time, exempt/salary position on UCHealth’s Collaboration team to support Microsoft Office (O365) products, specifically SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive. You may be based in Fort Collins, Colorado Springs or the Metro Denver area and full time work-from-home is possible. This position requires administration of SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive for a growing company that serves 25,000+ users. This candidate must also provide the ability to work well with various business leaders/customers.
· Strong technical problem solver who can solve issues within Microsoft Office 365
· Ability to balance work across a diverse set of customers, projects, goals and priorities
· Ability to discuss requirements directly with customers and deliver satisfactory O365 solutions as well as support various technical issues/tickets.
· Ability to independently manage projects, communicate with leadership and resolve issues.
· Ability to form strong customer and team relationships while working in a remote setting
· Work well in a team environment
· Subject Matter Expert for SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive
o Administration (security/configuration/support/design/development) Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive
o Monitoring of service health, management of service requests, change management within the Office 365 infrastructure
o Proactively find issues within the environment and help put processes in place to prevent problems.
· Implementation of Compliance, Governance, and Management policies adopted by the company within the Microsoft O365 tenant
· Facilitate migration of data into the Office 365 cloud platform including from on-premises SharePoint to SharePoint Online.
· Provide 3rd tier training and support for applications in the Office 365 stack.
· Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to recommend O365 solutions and help to implement as needed.
· Utilizing your expertise, you will collaborate with the Security, Infrastructure and Application teams to develop strategies and roadmaps, solution architecture(s), establish processes and implement best practices.
· PowerShell Scripting and Service Automation
· Experience with PowerAutomate and PowerApps
· Minimum 1 year administering SharePoint Online and/or Teams within a mid/large Office 365 Environment.
· Basic understanding of networking and security fundamentals. Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems, web browsers, Microsoft Office Products.
· Knowledge of PowerShell, Graph, and scripting languages, especially use cases for support of Office 365 in a production environment
· Familiar with Azure Active Directory and B2B Account Sharing across organizations
· Experience working with multiple project teams (business, IT application and infrastructure teams).
· Passion and energy to get the job done
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience identifying and prioritizing issues; troubleshooting complex issues
· A desire to learn new skills and work with innovative technologies
· Commitment to quality; ability to review and correct deficiencies in own work and help others in troubleshooting issues
Candidates will be considered for one of the following levels:
Systems Analyst Associate
High School diploma or GED. 1 year of relevant experience.
This position's pay range is: $28.26 - $42.39 / hour.
High School diploma or GED. 3 years of relevant experience.
This position's pay range is: $34.62 – $51.93 / hour.
Systems Engineer Sr
High School diploma or GED. 5 years of relevant experience.
This position's pay range is: $42.41 - $63.62 / hour.
· Bachelor’s Degree
Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
· Full medical, dental and vision coverage
· Retirement plans to include pension plan and 403(b) matching
· Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
· Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
· Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
· Wellness benefits
· 5 year incentive bonus
· Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
· Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year.
Loan Repayment: UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.