Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Category: Advanced Practice Providers
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 127860
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2024
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a CRNA to work for UCHealth Anesthesiology Memorial Central Hospital in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
If you’re a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
Work Schedule: Our schedule supports a work-life balance and flexibility with 10-hour or 12-hour shifts, 1 weekend per month, and 1 swing shift per month.
• Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation/education of the patient.
• Develops and implements a plan of care, including anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care. Monitors patient's condition and responds to abnormal responses.
• Assists with providing emergent care by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids and drugs, and performing life support techniques.
• Performs clinical support functions including scheduling, managing materials and supplies, and developing clinical policies and procedures.
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
The pay range for this position is: $178,200 - $216,000 / annually. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
Candidates interested in full-time, part-time, or PRN are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for CRNAs
• Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) issued by the American Heart Association
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Master of Science and graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist program.
• Certification as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the National Board of Certification & Re-certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA). State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Nurse Anesthetist. ACLS, PALS.
• Minimum Experience: None required.
IF APPLICABLE: BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• A 403(b) matching account.
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth includes 33,000 employees, 14 acute-care hospitals and hundreds of physicians across Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. With University of Colorado Hospital on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus as its academic anchor and the only adult academic medical center in the region, UCHealth is dedicated to providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. Offering more than 150 clinic locations, UCHealth provides extensive community benefits and pushes the boundaries of medicine through advanced treatments and clinical trials, improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth always welcomes talent. This position will be open for a minimum of three days and until a top applicant is identified.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!