This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Denver, CO, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 129104
Date Posted: Jun 2, 2023
Program Coordinator, Clinical Research Administration
This is a full-time, exempt/salaried position on UCHealth’s Research Administration team based in Denver, Colorado. This may be a 100% work-from-home/remote opportunity. Eligible out-of-state candidates may be considered. Coordinates activities and flow of work for Research Administration.
· Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects to ensure timely completion. Delegates and assigns work commensurate with knowledge, skill and experience, and ensures the work is performed appropriately.
· Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
· Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of program or area services and initiatives. Facilitates the development of practice standards and measurable outcomes based on performance evaluation and research.
· Serves as a resource to staff regarding departmental/area policies, procedures and services.
· Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
The pay range for this position is: $22.14 - $28.78 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
Loan Repayment: UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.