This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Aurora, CO, United States
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 136888
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2023
Manager IT, Network Data
This is a full-time, exempt/salaried position on UCHealth's Data Network team. This position is a hybrid position…50% on-site/50% work-from-home but you must reside in Colorado. This position is a technical manager of the Network Data team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a complex Cisco environment. Manages the daily operations of the department or assigned area/function to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational objectives.
This position reports directly to the Director of Infrastructure Operations within UCHealth IT-Technology Services. This is a technical management role and requires significant experience in Voice, Wireless, and Data Network technologies. Experience in Data Center Services and Desktop Architecture a plus.
UCHealth IT is organizing Technology Services into two functional towers – Architecture (Build) and Operations (Run). Architecture is responsible for defining standards and developing architectures to support the clinical and application environment. Operations is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure environment, delivering to service levels agreements (SLAs) and providing implementation engineering resources for IT projects.
This role will provide technical and functional management within the Operations Function.
· Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
· Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
· Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
· Supports special projects and business analysis as requested. Manages information systems installations, conversions, and upgrades. Evaluates need for upgrades or changes to existing systems and recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 5 years of relevant experience
· 1 year of leadership experience
· Extensive Cisco experience is required for this role.
· Bachelor's Degree or certification
· CCNP level in Cisco systems or equivalent.
· 2+ years of successful leadership experience
· Expert level of knowledge of network architecture and security.
· Additional experience in ACI, ISE, Network Security is a plus.
· Healthcare experience is preferred.
The pay range for this position is: $47.57 - $76.11 / hour.
An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.