Location: UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, US:CO:Aurora
Department: Greenval ED
FTE: Part Time, 0.6, 48.00 hours per pay period (2 weeks)
Pay: $33.82 - $50.73 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program.
- Registered as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) and registered, and or registry eligible with completion of registry in 12 months in computed tomography (CT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- State licensure if required by law.
- BLS - BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire.
At UCHealth, We Improve Lives
Picture yourself on a dynamic team improving lives in the following way(s):
- Provides top of scope practice in direct patient care to provide various imaging and radiologic procedures
- Values a multidisciplinary team approach to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Models proficiency through precepting those new to imaging and/or UCHealth
- Welcomes new knowledge in a fast paced, innovative clinical environment
- Contributes to secure safety and quality at the point of care
- Reviews patient history, initiates Computed Tomography images based on physician order and prioritizes procedural patient education to ensure mutual understanding and cooperation
- Safely administers contrast media or associated imaging medications while monitoring patient condition
- Responds and reports changes in patient condition as appropriate
- implements techniques to yield clarity in image, quality control and equipment functionality based on established best practices in Radiology (AART)
- May perform 3-D post processing while entering, transmitting and reporting scan results
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing, and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
UCHealth invests in its Workforce.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plans to include 403(b) matching
- Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
- Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
- UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth always welcomes talent. This position will be open for a minimum of three days and until a top applicant is identified.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Who We Are (uchealth.org)