UCHealth hiring Imaging Professionals
CT Technologist / CT XR Technologist
Sonographer – Diagnostic and Cardiovascular
Work Schedule: Full-time, part-time, and PRN available. Various shifts available.
Opportunities at UCHealth facilities:
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO
Memorial Central Hospital and Memorial North Hospital, Colorado Springs, CO
Poudre Valley Hospital, Fort Collins, CO
Medical Center of the Rockies, Loveland, CO
Greeley Hospital, Greeley, CO
Longs Peak Hospital, Longmont, CO
Yampa Valley Medical Center, Steamboat Springs, CO
- Required Licensure/Certification:
- CT: Registered as a Radiologic Technologist (RT) and registered, and or registry eligible with completion of registry in 12 months in computed tomography (CT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Radiography: Registered as a Radiologic Technologist (R) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R). Specialty ARRT certification(s) if required for position.
- Sonography: Registered as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), Vascular Technologist (RVT), or Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or certified in Sonography (S) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- MRI: Registered as a Technologist (RT) and registered in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or registry eligible with completing of registry within 12 months by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT (Radiography).
- State licensure if required by law.
- Minimum Required Education:
- Radiography, MRI and CT: Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program.
- Sonography: Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Technologist program or Diagnostic Medical Sonographer program.
- Cardiac Sonography: 1 adult echo and 1 vascular credential from: ARDMS: Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) - Adult (AE); Vascular Technologist (RVT). CCI: Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS), Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS), Registered Cardiac Congenital Sonographer (RCCS), Advanced Cardiac Sonographer (ACS).
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
The pay range for these positions:
Radiography Tech: $25.80 - $38.70 / hour
CT Tech: $33.82 - $50.73 / hour
Cardiovascular Sonographer: $38.72 – $58.08 / hour
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer/MRI Tech/: $36.19 – $54.28 / hour
Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plans to include pension plan and 403(b) matching
- Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- 5 year incentive bonus
- Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
- Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.