Medical Assistant Ambulatory Clinic
Location: Fort Collins, CO, United States
Category: Technicians/Patient Care Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 164081
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2023
Full-time Medical Assistant opportunities with UCHealth Medical Group in Northern Colorado! Positions available in
primary care and specialty care clinics.
Specialty care including Cardiology, Ortho, Urology, Neurology, and more.
Potential to develop and grow in a clinical ladder model.
Medical Assistant performs routine clinical and administrative duties in
support of assigned area or office.
Under the direction and supervision
of a provider or nurse, assists with performing patient care.
Performs basic clinical skills and specimen collection. Monitors and
communicates changes in patient conditions. Documents patient care provided.
Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking,
cleaning, and troubleshooting. Maintains examination areas.
Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing,
reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
- Minimum Required Education: High School diploma or GED.
Required Licensure/Certification:CMA/RMA required at hire. Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
If you do not hold Medical Assistant certification or registration, your must have completed an accredited medical assistant program or have three years of medical assistant work experience.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
The pay range for this position is $20.26 – 25.16 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
- UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plans to include pension plan and 403(b) matching
- Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- 5 year incentive bonus
- Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
- Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.