Location: UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital, US:CO:Longmont
- Department: LPH ICU
- FTE: Full Time, 0.8, 64.00 hours per pay period (2 weeks)
- Shift: Nights
- Pay: $36.47 - $56.52 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience
In addition to base pay and night shift differential, full time night shift RNs are eligible to participate in UCHealth's night shift incentive pay program upon completion of orientation.
- Graduate of an accredited or state board of nursing approved Registered/Professional Nursing program if less than 3 years experience.
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN). Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. Relevant certification as determined at position level.
- 1 year of nursing experience. Per UEXCEL Bylaws, must promote to Charge Nurse III within 3 years of promotion to Charge Nurse.
- BLS - BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
At UCHealth, We Improve Lives
Picture yourself on a dynamic team improving lives in the following way(s):
- Provides top of scope practice in direct patient care utilizing the nursing process
- Values a multidisciplinary team approach to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Prioritizes wellness, a patient perspective and evidence-based practice
- Models proficiency through precepting those new to healthcare and/or UCHealth
- Welcomes new knowledge in a fast paced, innovative clinical environment
- Contributes to secure safety and quality at the point of care
- Direct care includes Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or Progressive Care Unit (PCU) level of care in a technically complex environment
- AACN’s Synergy Model and various specialty certification standards are included in evidence based care models for each ICU and PCU
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing, and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
UCHealth invests in its Workforce.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plans to include 403(b) matching
- Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
- Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
- UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth always welcomes talent. This position will be open for a minimum of three days and until a top applicant is identified.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Who We Are (uchealth.org)