Location: UCHealth Mountain Crest FC, US:CO:Fort Collins
Department: PVH MC Intensive OP Serv
FTE: Part Time, 0.5, 40.00 hours per pay period (2 weeks)
Pay: $31.61 - $47.41 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or a related field.
- State licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), or Licensed Addiction Counselor (ACD), or other licensure/certification may be acceptable as approved by department leadership.
At UCHealth, We Improve Lives
Picture yourself on a dynamic team improving lives in the following way(s):
- Provides top of scope practice in direct patient care environment to provide applicable behavioral health or mental health care
- Values a multidisciplinary team approach to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Models proficiency through precepting those new to behavioral health and/or UCHealth
- Welcomes new knowledge in a fast paced, innovative clinical environment
- Contributes to secure safety and quality at the point of care
Behavioral Health Clinical Therapist:
- Implements counseling/therapy for assigned patients in both individual and group settings. Interviews and assesses patients and/or patient’s family, caregivers, and/or legal representatives.
- Determines, provides and/or arranges for needed internal and external services/interventions. Participates and/or arranges case reviews/care conferences to evaluate progress.
- Assists with discharge planning and processes, including identification of community-based resources, and provides referrals as part of the discharge plan. Assesses, collaborates and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with other members of the care team.
- Utilizes appropriate teaching methods and/or referrals to ensure patient/family educational needs are met. Participates and/or trains new staff, students and interns as assigned.
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing, and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
UCHealth invests in its Workforce.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plans to include 403(b) matching
- Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
- Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
- UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program! UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth always welcomes talent. This position will be open for a minimum of three days and until a top applicant is identified.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Who We Are (uchealth.org)